• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Who is I

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

CerebralDistortion

Born in -73, you do the math (if you care to ;-) ). Wife, two kids and no pets.

I'm here for the information and knowledge. Although you guys over here have guns that differ a bit from the ones we have in Europe (or Sweden, where I'm from).

Filled two of the regulated four allowed guns to own with AVs and looking to ad a third Sako. So no collector, but a bit biased...

Cheers! :)

Tell us what you hunt or wish to hunt or shoot and the calibers you currently own. You'll get several suggestions of what Sakos you might look for in order to round out your rifle collection.

Tell us what you hunt or wish to hunt or shoot and the calibers you currently own. You'll get several suggestions of what Sakos you might look for in order to round out your rifle collection.
Shure! :)
AV #1 is a 6.5x55 SM used for 300 m target shooting (Scandinavian Target Rifle). But also for deer, fallow deer and varminting (red fox mainly).
AV #2 is a .30-06 for wild boar, moose and red deer.

I'm trying to get my hands on a Trg-s in 6.5x55/.308 or an AV in 9.3x62. They are both rare as hen''s teeth, even here and mainly for vanity reasons.

For hare and fowl, I have shotgun. An old Miroku (Browning clone) that I got from my father.

Not being able to have more then four guns limits my choices. So any suggestions on how I could improve my setup is appreciated.

/J

Latest posts

Back