• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako 22-32

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

dgedge

Hello,
i bought 2 Sako 22-32 in 22Lr and i would like to know where i can download the documentation and the scheme for this pistol , thanks

thanks for your answer , i know this manual but there are some difference between the 2 models and i don't know where i can find the specific for the 22-32.
Jerome

Hi.
I've got a 22 page Triace PDF-manual (originally printed in 1987), which I found on the Internet. If you have another version I would indeed be happy to receive it.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik

G'day Fredrik,

Did you manage to get a copy of the original Sako 22-32 Manual ?

If not, let me know and I'm happy to copy one into PDF and email to you.

Hello Triace
I'm interested by your proposal about a copy of the original Sako 22-32 Manual , if you could sent me one too , should be great , and if you could tell me where i can find any spare parts about this pistol .

thanks in advance
Jerome

Hi.
I think spares are scarce (unintentional rhyme :)

Please let me know what particular spares you are looking for? There might be "things" available in Sweden (even though the Triace was a Finnish make).

Best,
Fredrik

Hi Fredrik
yes , if i could find vital minimun spares parts like firing pin and recoil spring should be great but here , in France , no chance to find that .this pistol is very scarces to find into any shooting area .
let me know if you can do something for me
thanks

best regards
Jerome

Back