• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Ithaca LSA 65 Range day

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Was finally able to get my new to me Ithaca 30 06 on the rifle range . Very happy with its accuracy . Great when a rifle lives up to the hype . Trigger pull is a whopping 4.5 pounds but because it breaks so clean it wasn't that big a nuisance , plan on adjusting it here soon . Ithaca LSA 65 Range day

Attachments

• Ithaca LSA 65 Range day
    20240430_171155.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 17
Good shooting. Tikka barrels are known for accuracy and yours is living up to expectations. What ammo are you using?

Adjusting the trigger is easy - the adjustment screw is accessible from the magazine well - no need to take the gun apart. Of course, this goes back to the previous discussion about the mag catch spring. Another good reason to cut the mag release spring to proper length.

Icebear , yeah real happy with the way the rifle shot . I was shooting Interlock 180 sp's . Later on I ran a few Rem. 180 rn through it , shot well just a tad lower as expected .

Back