• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Anyone looking for magazines?

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

L61R

SCC President
SCC Board Member
Hi Guys! And Gals!

This post ought to be in the For Sale section but I thought it be more visible here.

I may, and I stress the word may, have a batch of various magazines coming, in the proverbial pipeline.

The Sako magazines will soon end up in the For Sale section but I wonder if any of our good members are looking for magazines for other makes than Sako?

I do not know exactly what types and makes the batch contains just yet, but if you are looking for any magazines, just let me know and I will check for you.

This batch comes from an old gunstore and most of the magazines are new.

Let me know by posting an answer here, or send me a PM by Conversation.

Stay Safe out there!!

Jim

Howdy,

P94S mags, M78 mags, Browning A-bolt 22 lr mags., S&W M 41 Mags. Colt woodsman mags- 2nd series.

Sako L46 .222 Magnum, maybe .222 Rem as well. M78 in .22 Hornet. Tikka M55 for .308. Others: Walther PP Sport .22LR (special mag for the Sport with an extended bottom to blend in with the oversize grips). High Standard .22 pistols (slant grip). H&K P7/PSP (For European style with mag catch on the bottom, not the later P7M8). Any military pistol mag with the "SA" marking for Finnish Army (Luger, Lahti, FN Browning, Beretta, etc.).

How about: P72 LR and Magnum; As far as off-brands go: Sauer and Son 202 Magnum and 458 Lott Wayne

Hi Guys! And Gals!

This post ought to be in the For Sale section but I thought it be more visible here.

I may, and I stress the word may, have a batch of various magazines coming, in the proverbial pipeline.

The Sako magazines will soon end up in the For Sale section but I wonder if any of our good members are looking for magazines for other makes than Sako?

I do not know exactly what types and makes the batch contains just yet, but if you are looking for any magazines, just let me know and I will check for you.

Stay Safe out there!!
Hi Guys! And Gals!

Stay Safe out there!!

Jim
I am interested in a 222 Rem magazine for an L46.

Hello Jim,
I'm looking for a genuine Brno No. 2 magazine. There are alot of CZ mags out there, but the bottom slides are plastic. The original bottom slides are steel and have 22 long engraved. Stay safe.
Blackjack

I just bought a Riihimaki 222 and need a mag for it. It has a mag that is sticking down out of rifle about 1 1/2". Don't care for that. Just want an original. Thanks

Latest posts

Back