• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

My five Sako's

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

L579

Showed my L579 308W with custom stock a while ago, but I might as well show all my Sako's together with some info if anyone is interested. So here it goes from top to bottom:

Sako L579, Border 6mm Norma BR barrel, laminated stock made by myself including adjustable cheek piece and recoil pad mechanisms, Delta Stryker 5-50x56 scope, additional Lothar Walter 308W barrel.

Sako AV, 375 H&H, custom stock in bulgarian walnut, Old English recoil pad, grip cap in my own design, Minox ZE5i 2-10x50 scope.

Sako AV, 30-06, custom stock in bulgarian walnut, Old English recoil pad, grip cap in my own design, Minox ZE5i 2-10x50 scope.

Sako L579, Krieger 308W barrel, custom carbon fiber stock bedded and finished by myself, Tikka T3 cheek piece, Minox ZE5i 2-10x50 scope.

Sako Quad, 22 LR barrel, Versapod spigot installed by myself, Tikka T3 cheek piece and recoil pad, Hawke Endurance 4-16x50 scope, additional barrels in 22 WM and 17 HMR.
be2fd9f96075e0faff7ea506c023d292.jpg

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

The Bulgarian walnut is spectacular. We don't see a lot of Bulgarian walnut in the US!
My stockmaker had quite an impressive amount of this walnut, can say that I definetly didn't pick the most expensive ones...but yes, the 375 stock in particular is very nice.
In Sweden we don't have that many stockmakers/gunsmiths so I'm lucky to have one just an hour drive from where I live. He and his wife is now also good friends of our family.

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

Back