Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! JimDismiss Notice
- This shows a full list of the smilies you can insert when posting a message.
- BB Codes
- The list of BB codes you can use to spice up the look of your messages. This page shows a list of all BB codes that are available.
- You can earn trophies by carrying out different actions. This page shows a list of the trophies that are available.
- Cookie Usage
- Terms and Rules
- You must agree to these terms and rules before using the site.
- Questions to SCC members
- Question Form from Sako Factory in Finland