• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako P94S Factory Threaded Barrel ?

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

mrh1958

Did Sako ever produce factory threaded barrels for P94S hunter model .22 ? I have one and am not sure if this was done at the factory or if it was done by someone, it has a very nice thread protector that fits perfectly.Thanks in advance.

I just bought one with factory threaded barrel, the manual that came with the guns list the threaded barrel as 'MT' muzzle thread. Mine also came with factory set trigger which apparently not an offering in USA.

I realise it's not always wise to mention a rumour, but about eight years ago a firearms dealer here in the UK told me that they were aware of a container load of finnfires that couldn't be located onboard a ship somewhere. This makes me wonder if the finnfires that turned up in America with a muzzle thread were maybe from this consignment that somehow found its way to the US. Gun laws being what they are in the states, if there was a load of rifles that came to light there would be a guaranteed market for them.
I've certainly heard no word over the past years that some new in box finnfires came to the United Kingdom, so I can only guess if there is any truth to the rumour from the gunshop they ended up in another country.

Definately came original from factory I ordered mine with thread
Down side the cover is plastic which is poor

Back