• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

P75

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Stroem

Hello. My first post here. i have questions about thosse screws.
Nr 1. Adjusting trigger weight or the triggers distinct? Or maybe something else?
Nr 2. This is missing on my rifle (stole the pic from this site). The hole is there, just the screw that is gone. Do i need to get one?
Nr 3. What about this?

trycke1.jpg

Stroem

Did you ever get information for adjusting the trigger on your P75 22 hornet? Is yours a 2 stage trigger? (With a long initial stage?)

Thank you

Stroem

Did you ever get information for adjusting the trigger on your P75 22 hornet? Is yours a 2 stage trigger? (With a long initial stage?)

Thank you

Yes it is(was) with a long initial stage. Didnt get any answers on the internet so i let a gunsmith fix it for me for 20 euros.
The triggerweight was like 2kg.... now it is 0,85kg :)

Thank you Stroem

Do you know what he did to it? Is it now a single stage trigger without the long initial stage? I think you were lucky to find a gunsmith who could work on the P75.

Thank you

Im not sure but i think he just adjusted the screws and polished/grind the triggerpart that locks the bolt.
The initial stage is 95% gone. He said it was impossible to remove it at fully. In that case i need to get a new trigger system or change some part.
What i've read the p72,p75,p78 all came with 3 different triggers..

No. 1 is the mounting screw and should be very firmly tight and locked with the lock nut.

No. 3 adjusts the bolt sear engagement. Screwing it "in" will lessen the engagement, but if screwed in too far the bolt sear will slip over the catch and fail to stay cocked as the bolt is shoved home -- or worse, slip after the bolt is closed thus discharging the gun. However, any change in this adjustment will require adjusting the set of the mounting screw (No. 1), also.

No. 2 should have the adjusting screw in place. This likely only limits the take up and won't change the weight of pull. However, only an in-the-flesh examination by someone familiar with trigger function can tell you what needs to be done with this trigger to improve it safely.

Thank you both. This trigger has a super long take up, ( initial stage). This trigger has the threaded hole for screw number 2, but no screw in place. Maybe this is the reason for the long take up. I'll try to post photos. Thank you.

Taking another look at it, I'm pretty sure that missing screw is causing this to be a two stage, with a long take up. Anyone know where I might find a screw for it? Thank you

If anyone has a spare P75 Magazine they are looking to sell please let me know. Have been looking for years, literally.

Back