• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Ammo!

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

L61R

SCC President
SCC Board Member
All!

I have overheard a rumour and Sako Ammo will be available in the US in 2013!

Not the whole chabang from the start but varoious parts of it.

More info will come as soon as I hear more!

Jim

Components, also? If Sako and their distributor are listening, how about some 78 grain 7mm bullets for the 7x33?

Is anyone else having a trouble finding sako ammunition in the US. I’m specifically looking for 308 Winchester. I’ve gone to several stores and online stores but everything is sold out.. Beretta doesn’t know when they’ll get another shipment. Has Sako stopped shipping ammunition to the US?

Hi. Is sako ammo much better than regular?. It cost a lot more. For just throughing at paper I use federal. For hunting how good issako ammo compared? I will pay extra. I was told always target shoot with same ammo you hunt with. Your opinion. Thank you

Hi. Is sako ammo much better than regular?. It cost a lot more. For just throughing at paper I use federal. For hunting how good issako ammo compared? I will pay extra. I was told always target shoot with same ammo you hunt with. Your opinion. Thank you

I shoot nosler or sako out of my sakos. During hunting season two years ago, I was really impressed with it. Ever since than I’ve just been trying to back log a lot of it. Especially since Oregon might pass a bill limiting our ability to purchase ammunition to 20 rounds a month and other horrid things. Recently all my usual go to stores haven’t been getting Sako ammo in. I was just wondering if other people in the US were having the same problems. I’m trying to acquire sako 308 Winchester 150 or 180 grain.

Is this really an 8 yr old post. The man said ammo will b available in 2013. At a certain point the old posts should disappear!!!

Threads remain available in the archives indefinitely for the information they may contain and don't "come to the top" until someone brings them up by posting something new on them. This one hadn't seen light of day for two years until you chose to revive it. Please, if you don't have a comment to make regarding the subject matter DON'T post on an old thread. Simply read for research purposes and if the thread doesn't provide the useful information you're looking for then let it stay undisturbed instead of cluttering the "recent activity" scroll by posting on it.

Back