• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Greetings from Sweden

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

My name Christian, I live in the southern parts of Sweden. I have Sako Quad in 22LR and 17HMR that I bought back 2017. I use it mostly for target shooting competitions and training, but also some hunting.

Other rifles I have:
Desert Tech SRS-A1 in 6 mm Creedmoor (custom barrel from Hardy in NZ), 6.5 Creedmoor and 338LM.
Remington 700 in 6 mm BR Norma with a Krieger barrel.
Ruger PCC 9x19.

I don't have a suppressor for the PCC. I don't shoot it that much but it's a fun little gun.

I couldn't find a picture of the Sako Quad but here are the others.

Desert Tech SRS-A1, S&B PMII 5-45x56, here in a 6 mm Creedmoor configuration.
preview

Remington 700 "custom", 6mm BR Norma, MDT ACC, Minox ZP5 TAC 5-25x56
preview

Ruger PCC 9x19 in a Tandemkross Upriser Chassi, EOTech EXPS2-2
preview

My name Christian, I live in the southern parts of Sweden. I have Sako Quad in 22LR and 17HMR that I bought back 2017. I use it mostly for target shooting competitions and training, but also some hunting.

Other rifles I have:
Desert Tech SRS-A1 in 6 mm Creedmoor (custom barrel from Hardy in NZ), 6.5 Creedmoor and 338LM.
Remington 700 in 6 mm BR Norma with a Krieger barrel.
Ruger PCC 9x19.

Welcome to the SCC! We usually like to gawk at any photos you may have of your Sakos, especially since they are probably european versions that might not be found here in the States.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back