• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Triace

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

I also had a factory case catcher for the 32.

I’ve never seen a case catcher for a TriAce. I’ve tried making one for mine as recounted in this forum but not a huge success. Any photos of your pistol with case catcher attached?

Bob

I’ve never seen a case catcher for a TriAce. I’ve tried making one for mine as recounted in this forum but not a huge success. Any photos of your pistol with case catcher attached?

Bob
I have long ago sold the pistols with the case catcher. I have no photos but it was a small bag big enough for five 32 cases. The wire frame was quite short and clipped around the ejection port somehow Sako 22 32.jpg

Alan a member of Sunshine Coast Shooting Club in Queensland Australia. I have 2 Sako Triace pistols 800772 & 801440 they are both 32 with a 22 conversion & both have 2 x 22 mag's & 4 x 32 mags. I'm in the process of selling 1 of them to another member of the club, it has home made left hand grips. I find the Sako Triace very accurate, but not sure if I prefer it to the S&W model 41.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back