• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Inc.

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Do you have more information -- address Phone number
I would doubt they are legit but don't rush in until you find out

The Sako distributor for the U.S. is Beretta U.S.A., and they are in Maryland. I would be very suspect of something calling itself "Sako, Inc.", especially since they want payment in funny money. Sounds about as fishy as it can get.

The Sako distributor for the U.S. is Beretta U.S.A., and they are in Maryland. I would be very suspect of something calling itself "Sako, Inc.", especially since they want payment in funny money. Sounds about as fishy as it can get.
Agree.

Just make sure you are calling the valid number verify from their web site and not a bogus one. If using email act like doing a reply and verify the return address - should be something with @berettausa.com in it

would be shocked they are using crypto

I checked out the Sakoarms.com website. Red flags all over the place. It is a gun dealer with nothing to show any connection whatsoever with Beretta USA, but it is designed to create the appearance of such a connection. The front page is sloppily coded - there's some raw programming showing that shouldn't be there. The Sako logo at the top is not the real Sako logo. The name Sako Inc. is probably a trademark infringement. Neither the home page nor the contact page provides a physical address or any real information about the company. And they push Bitcoin. I'd stay away. A long ways away.

Geez! "Sakoarms.com" is an even bigger and more obvious scam than I thought. The photos on the home page are lifted from Gunbroker. There is NOTHING legitimate about this site. Keep checking back on it -- it won't be long until it has disappeared.

Geez! "Sakoarms.com" is an even bigger and more obvious scam than I thought. The photos on the home page are lifted from Gunbroker. There is NOTHING legitimate about this site. Keep checking back on it -- it won't be long until it has disappeared.
There is a certain cache' about deciding Sako owners are worth scamming. Must of thought our "Nicknames" implied we were a bunch of rubes. Thanks to all the above sleuths!

Back