1. Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim
    Dismiss Notice

FN-SAKO 30-06 VALUE?

Discussion in 'Sako Mausers, Hi-Powers and Magnum Mausers' started by Jim Ritchie, Mar 19, 2022.

1. paulsonconstruction

paulsonconstruction Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Iowa
    I truly don't understand what all the hard feelings & arguing is about. Tell me it is not about what day a rifle was made. In all sincerity, I am at a loss as to why some here are upset and why anyone feels that someone has been run off. I must be missing something that has happened between certain members or am just not privy to what is going on. Not sure why I have been referenced in your post. Did I do something to offend? If so, I'm sorry as it was not my intent. How did a discussion about a FN-Sako end up like this????

sraaw likes this.

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    I forgot to mention:

We are looking for someone to serve as Treasurer of the Club. The Treasurer is responsible for maintaining the bank account and paying the monthly and annual costs for the forum.

We are also looking for someone to serve as the the Chair of the fundraising committee, along with volunteers to serve on this committee. The fundraising committee is responsible for raising the money necessary for the continued support of the forum.

We would like to expand the board of directors, and any member of the forum is eligible to serve.

Of course, all of these positions serve without compensation.

If you would be willing to serve in any of these capacities simply reply on this thread so we'll all know who you are and can express our appreciation for your willingness to serve.

3. gunner620

gunner620 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Florida
    I have to agree that this thread has gotten somewhat out of hand and perhaps a little more understanding by all parties would be in order. This forum has been a great help to me personally and I enjoy reading it each day. I try to realize that any comment I make could either help or offend someone reading it, so maybe that approach should be considered. I have made many friends here and actually helped a few. Let's get back to our regular routine. Jim

4. Old Hippie

Old Hippie Formerly known as bloorooster

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US West Virginia
    My apologies as well..
    Got pissed..shot my mouth off
    I Said what I said, it is what it is.
    I deleted my comments .. as my opinions are mute.
    I just liked it better the way it used to be.

Jim
    You have a nice rifle, I hope it will bring you all you desire. Sorry for the side show

Wayne likes this.
  5. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arkansas
    Old Hippie I Don`t know how many hours you were gone; but you were surely missed.
    I am learning more about Sako`s every time that I click on here! Only one poster was not enjoyed and he is no longer here. I know nothing about bullet performance; but he apparently knew more than this whole group put together.May everyone have joy every time that we visit. Pray for peace. Wayne

stonecreek likes this.