NEW ARRIVALS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sako parts' started by eddsako, Oct 15, 2013.

1. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Yes It is a different engraving but the fore end is different as-well it must be an early 46 deluxe. The more traditional L46 deluxe engraving is like this one from mikes custom shop he already sold it : Amway time for another pic the ones one of my favourites the 50th anniversary model suprising very available in the state they always appear fro sale but not in Australia where they are extremely rare theirs probably only 4 - 5 in the country.
    100382677-9-L.JPG IMGP1122.JPG IMGP1124.JPG IMGP1127.JPG IMGP1143.JPG IMGP1152.JPG IMGP1150.JPG IMGP1179.JPG IMGP1174.JPG IMGP1191.JPG IMGP1166.JPG

2. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Here another M995 in 30-378 with muzzle break but vents are found to the sides.
    IMGP0940.JPG IMGP0951.JPG IMGP0958.JPG IMGP0953.JPG IMGP0974.JPG IMGP0952.JPG IMGP0961.JPG IMGP0963.JPG IMGP0979.JPG IMGP0947.JPG

3. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
  4. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Hope you enjoyed the show but that it. I will leave you with one of my most treasured sako of all time a A1 222 DWC super deluxe, one that I have had for a while and nearly sold twice but couldn't do it.
    a1 dd.jpg a1...jpg a1.jpg a1bv.jpg a1dfc.jpg a1 dd.jpg

5. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Just sold the L46 Blond stock sporter in 222 rem and made a profit but I thought it would feel good to make some money and move some stock but instead it feels like a death in the family. The gun was in such good condition I don't think it was ever shot. A truly difficult find. I will hopefully find another for sale. but I haven't seen many blond stock L46's. Anyway I am sure in the future I will continue regretting the sale.The didn't even get a chance to examine the rifle before he pulled out his wallet and paid for it in full on the spot. I must admit it was a great sako moment to see a buyer so happy, he was very thankful stating "its not possible to find an L46 in such condition in Australia" and said he was looking for over 5 years and only found L46's good enough for parts. All in all it is great to help another sako collector and lover to find their dream rifles.
    \ IMGP0565.JPG IMGP0567.JPG IMGP0568.JPG IMGP0567.JPG

6. nickz

nickz Active Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    Love that L579 deluxe too! Sako's for sale in Australia seem to be very different to what you can get in the U.S.

7. eddsako

eddsako Banned

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Sorry to disappoint but there is a lot of US sakos there but the DWC 222 is truly a one off brilliant sako I have seen some sako stocks look really nice but have never seen a sako stock as nice as this one . A real one in a million

8. nickz

nickz Active Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    The only thing that's disappointing is that there aren't more like that in Australia! The stock on the super deluxe is very nice, great action too- I have an A1 .17 Rem standard sporter and love it.

9. Bowne1

Bowne1 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Massachusetts
    AMAZING!!!!