• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

New Sako fan from Catalonia, Spain

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Oriol Quad

Greetings to the whole community.
I join the group from Catalunya, Spain.
I enjoy my Quad in F-CLASS chasing 300.
My permanent battle, ammunition.
I unburden myself in IPSC with the Glock 17, and then I relax by shooting Mini F-CLASS at 100 meters with the Quad Havy Barrell .22 LR
I hope to learn a lot and I will try to contribute as I can.
DVC

Last edited:
Welcome to the SCC Forum! I'd enjoy seeing a few of your 100m .22 targets.

I'm wondering.... Do you have limitations on the amount of ammo you can buy in Spain? Or of you have an issue of availability right now with Covid-19? All types of ammo?

Again...Welcome!

Welcome to the SCC Forum! I'd enjoy seeing a few of your 100m .22 targets.

I'm wondering.... Do you have limitations on the amount of ammo you can buy in Spain? Or of you have an issue of availability right now with Covid-19? All types of ammo?

Again...Welcome!

Thanks northernlights !!

I'll start by showing you some of the best F-CLASS cards within 100 meters (109yd) ....
I leave the worst ones for another time ;-)

Indeed, we have limited ammunition acquisition. It depends on the type of weapon and caliber.
For example, for the purchase in armories, .22 carbine we are authorized to 1,000 annual cartridges per weapon, and it is not possible to have in stock a number greater than 200 cartridges at home.
Instead. for the 9 mm P only 100 cartridges in the armory per year, with a maximum of 150 in stock.

But we can purchase for our consumption an unlimited number of cartridges as long as we do it in the Club's own facilities, without being able to remove them from the shooting range.
We have the option to request an aurorization for the expansion of ammunition acquisition. 10,000 for ring fire and 6,000 for other calibers.

For this reason and comfort I reload the 9mm P ammunition, with the corresponding training and authorization.

Due to the Covid we have travel restrictions and closed facilities (including shooting ranges).
A few weeks ago they began to reopen and facilities, with many restrictions.
In my case, the shooting range is in an area where I still cannot move. We are eager to be able to burn powder again :)

News that reaches us from the USA are not very encouraging. I hope and wish that you are all in good health.

Training day .... RWS R50 19-11-09 Sesion 99.jpeg

With the Quad I get the best groupings with RWS R50, RWS R100 or CCI standard velociity (selected).
A pleasure this first contact. I hope we meet many more times.

My best wishes !!

Attachments

• 20-02-15 F-CLASS Social 2.jpeg
    20-02-15 F-CLASS Social 2.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks stonecreek,
I thought I had downloaded an image, but I see that there were two ...
The small one (02/17/18 is from a local Championship, and the last time I shot to date due to the Covid.
This day we had a west wind, and still correcting many shots were outside 10,
Confinement has served us to practice dry fire, clean weapons and ammunition selection .....
Take care.
Best regards

Hi I am from Finland and are waiting for Vaccine and the corona restriction to be better, then I am planning to move to Alicante region, and also bringing my guns 2 Sako Mauser High power a 8x68s and 3006 and my 2 Browning shotgun and a 9mm Browning High power pistol.
I have an Euro gun passport on this guns. Do you know is it any problem to bring in this guns to Spain? I have also been reloading my ammo for many years,is it any restrictions on that? I noticed that there are rules about how much ammo you can store at home.Can give me some info about all this things.
BR J A Larson

Hi I am from Finland and are waiting for Vaccine and the corona restriction to be better, then I am planning to move to Alicante region, and also bringing my guns 2 Sako Mauser High power a 8x68s and 3006 and my 2 Browning shotgun and a 9mm Browning High power pistol.
I have an Euro gun passport on this guns. Do you know is it any problem to bring in this guns to Spain? I have also been reloading my ammo for many years,is it any restrictions on that? I noticed that there are rules about how much ammo you can store at home.Can give me some info about all this things.
BR J A Larson

Good morning Larson,
Sorry for the delay in reply.
I understand that with the euro passport you will have no problem bringing your weapons to Spain.
As you may have seen in the thread, you have the possibility of reloading your ammunition, obtaining the corresponding Spanish authorization with the Finnish one.
You will also find the purchase and storage quantities on the website of the competent authority in Spain (Civil Guard).
I attach the link where you will find requirements, authorizations and necessary documents: https://www.guardiacivil.es/en/serv...rtucheria_y_pirotecnia/cartucheria/index.html
I hope to have solved your doubts.
Do not hesitate to contact me again for any questions.
I hope you are in good health.
Kind regards.

Back