• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Triace

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Hi from Sweden,

Just found this forum, I have competed with my Sako Triace since 1985 when I bought it new with three barrels, .22 short, .22 and .32. After 150 thousand shoots in the .22 barrel i had to replace the barrel and now there is a Walther in it, cost me 200 euro and work done by a gunsmith here in Sweden. Also have second Triace with the .22 and .32 barrels which is very rarely used.
Two years ago I needed some spare parts and found a dealer in Finland that had original parts and ordered more or less all wear parts so now I can shot until I am hundred years old :)

Hello - please email me the contact details - leonard_daviesAT hotmail.com. I'm in Sydney Australia. I'm a bit alarmed to discover the Triace set I've just acquired has no recoil buffers fitted. Thanks, Lenny

G'day Roger,

If you ever run short of parts, we have a gunsmith here in Australia who only does Sako Triace and 22-32 as a hobby business.

He has a massive inventory of the wear parts and just fully refurbished my Triace kit and it shoots like new again.

Most are new genuine Sako, he also has some stripped out guns he sells parts from, but most importantly he has started producing some aftermarket parts like plastic magazine followers in all 3 calibre's, plastic magazine bases for all calibre's (plus the 6 shot version in 32 calibre), polyurethane recoil buffers, poly hammer stopper tube sleeves, and walnut perfect copies of the original Sako ortho match grips.

I'll put you (or anybody interested) in contact with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi - After 20yrs use the trigger bar spring broke in my Triace today!! - mostly .22lr used. Am seriously wishing to contact the Australian gunsmith mentioned in post above (Triace 27 July 2014).

G'day Roger,

If you ever run short of parts, we have a gunsmith here in Australia who only does Sako Triace and 22-32 as a hobby business.

He has a massive inventory of the wear parts and just fully refurbished my Triace kit and it shoots like new again.

Most are new genuine Sako, he also has some stripped out guns he sells parts from, but most importantly he has started producing some aftermarket parts like plastic magazine followers in all 3 calibre's, plastic magazine bases for all calibre's (plus the 6 shot version in 32 calibre), polyurethane recoil buffers, poly hammer stopper tube sleeves, and walnut perfect copies of the original Sako ortho match grips.

I'll put you (or anybody interested) in contact with him.

Cheers

Hi - Ive just joined this forum. I'm in Sydney Australia and, after lurking for awahile, have joined after acquiring a complete Triace. I would like contact details of this guy. Thanks leonard_davies AT hotmail.com

I've just joined the club. I am looking for Internet or e-mail addresses of anyone who might have parts for my Triace , specifically a new ejector, spring and recoil
Spring. Thank you for any assistance.

Back