• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Trade rifle ammo for 9mm ammo

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

northernlights

Right now we have ammo shortages and crazy high prices. So let's do some horse trading!

I'm offering to trade premium rimfire and centerfire ammo for quality 124 gr 9mm ammo. My first choice for 9mm would be 124 gr. Federal SYNTECH Match (or SYNTECH Range). Other quality 9mm 124 gr. FMJ works for me, too.

Generally, here's what I have to trade. (Tell me specifically what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.)

RIMFIRE: Federal bulk 22lr; Eley and Lapua .22lr; Winchester and CCI .22 Mag.

CENTERFIRE Personal Defense pistol ammo: 9mm Speer 124 gr. GoldDot HPs and Federal (HST) and Winchester LawEnforcement HPs. I also have Law Enforcement HP ammo in .40 S&W to trade.

CENTERFIRE rifle ammo: Generally calibers .222 thru .308 plus .338 Win Mag in a variety of bullet weights and styles (PSP, Partition, Bonded, FMJ, V-Max, etc.) I also have new .348 Silvertip ammo for the Winchester Model 71 and original .348 Silvertip bullets and reloading dies. The premium centerfire brands I have to trade for 9mm include: Nosler Custom (.222 mag), Nosler, Federal, Hornady, Remington Match, and Winchester.

Let me know what rimfire or centerfire ammo you want and what 124 gr. (115 gr.?) 9mm ammo you have to trade plus the quantity.

(If you don't have 9mm ammo to trade I will sell some of the ammo I listed if you need it, so inquire.)

Thanks guys.

Good Shooting/Good Hunting!

northernlights

Last edited:
Back