• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako TRGs M995 magazines

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

barreltwister

I just bought a nice M995 in 300 Win Mag. I've owned 4 of these M995's before and really like them. I've had them in 30-06 (with sights), 300 Win, 7 Rem Mag and a somewhat rare one in 25-06. Wishing I had kept all of them..:)

I've just discovered that this one has a mag marked 95-1 which apparently is incorrect for the 300 Win.

Has anyone tried to run belted mags thru the 95-1 mag ?...or should I be looking for a 95-2 mag?

I'll try it when I get time but I thought one of the guys may have gone thru the exercise.

I have magazines marked 95-1 and 95-2 and I can't find any difference in them. All seem to work for any magnum caliber 7mm RM through .416 RM.

Hello,

I just bought a 338 win mag off a guy and the magazine is missing. Is there someone that may have one for sale?

Thanks,

-Ed

Właśnie kupiłem ładny M995 w 300 Win Mag. Miałem już 4 z tych M995 i naprawdę je lubię. Miałem je w 30-06 (z celownikami), 300 Win, 7 Rem Mag i dość rzadki w 25-06. Żałuję, że nie zachowałem ich wszystkich...:)

Właśnie odkryłem, że ten ma magazynek oznaczony 95-1, który najwyraźniej jest niepoprawny dla 300 Win.

Czy ktoś próbował uruchomić magazynki z paskami przez magazynek 95-1?... czy też powinienem szukać magazynka 95-2?

Spróbuję, kiedy będę miał czas, ale pomyślałem, że jeden z facetów mógł przejść ćwiczenie.[/CYTAT]

[CYTAT="stonecreek, post: 69548, członek: 2207"]Mam magazynki oznaczone 95-1 i 95-2 i nie widzę w nich żadnej różnicy. Wszystko wydaje się działać dla każdego kalibru magnum od 7 mm do .416 RM.
cześć! Maybe You wouldlike to sold 95-1 magazine? or Can You tell me where i can faind it?

[CYTAT="stonecreek, post: 69548, członek: 2207"]Mam magazynki oznaczone 95-1 i 95-2 i nie widzę w nich żadnej różnicy. Wszystko wydaje się działać dla każdego kalibru magnum od 7 mm do .416 RM.
cześć. Maybe You wouldlike to sold 95-1 magazine?

Hello from Canada!
I'm looking for a 95-2 magazine for my 375 H&H here in Canada. Anyone have a spare one to sell or trade? Please pm me!

I loaned my 995 375 H&H to a friend to bear hunt with in Alaska. I gave him 2 mgazines. He returned the rifle with only one Magazine. I have been looking for 3 years for a spare 95-2.

Latest posts

Back