• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako AV and AI Stocks for sale

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

stonecreek

SCC Secretary
SCC Board Member
Helping an old friend clear out his excess accessories and he has two VERY nice Sako stocks.

The AI stock fits either an AI or an L461. It is very nice and unmolested with original bedding and finish. Very, very few light dings. $350 shipped to you.

AI (1280x287).jpg
AI2 (1280x660).jpg AI3 (1280x256).jpg AI4 (1280x477).jpg
AI5.jpg

This AV stock is an early one with the Finnbear-type triangular fore end and "herringbone" checkering pattern. It will fit an L61R or AIII, but you'll have to fill the larger recess for the AV's longer tang. It is in excellent condition and the bedding and finish are also original and unmolested with an uncrushed and lively pad. $350 shipped to you. If you want both take them for $650 shipped. Please respond via Private Message.

AV (1280x271).jpg AV1 (1280x595).jpg AV2 (1280x209).jpg AV3 (1280x522).jpg AV4 (1280x205).jpg AV5 (1280x262).jpg

Attachments

• AV1 (1280x595).jpg
    AV1 (1280x595).jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back