• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

adjust trigger 6mm PPC

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Gerald P Beer

I recently bought a SAKO 6 mm PPC that has two holes in the trigger guard presumably to adjust the trigger. Although the "pull weight" is fine, I would like to adjust the amout of travel before it breaks. Can someone educate me on the use of the adjustable trigger that this action is equiped with ?
Thanks So much!

Try sako target trigger. Cut and paste that into the search text box, hit enter and it will bring up several related articles.

I recently bought a SAKO 6 mm PPC that has two holes in the trigger guard presumably to adjust the trigger. Although the "pull weight" is fine, I would like to adjust the amout of travel before it breaks. Can someone educate me on the use of the adjustable trigger that this action is equiped with ?
Thanks So much!
Check my post...

Thank you ERP. Have you made these adjustments before?
I am trying to understand steps 1 and 2. I think they are referring to what I call "take up" before the trigger breaks and "over travel" after the trigger breaks. I just dont know which is which?
Also which way to turn screw C to lessen the trigger pull. If you can answer these questions I would be grateful.

This is my first bench rest type rifle. I have learned that because this SAKO supplied trigger only goes down to .5 kg. it's not really suitable for serious bench resting. There was a fellow in the club who had a rifle with a Canjar trigger that I should have bought but I was too slow and missed it.
I have been looking around for a Canjar trigger or a Jewell but I can find neither. I will content myself with what I have for now. Bench rest shooting certainly is an involved sport!
Thank you

Latest posts

Back