• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

SAKO A II .243 Win Super Deluxe

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

ougii

Hi. I apparently have a Super Deluxe .243 in very good condition. I would like to know more of the gun. If someone happens to know how many of these super deluxe guns were made back in the day? I found out that the gun was made in 1982-1984 based on the serial number.

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2364.jpeg
    IMG_2364.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 55
Thanks! Those stickers are just for guard purposes. I was wondering the price and rarity of these guns?
That’s hard to answer..you are in Finland.
Here in the US a Super usually brings upper level value as they are seldom seen in comparison to other Sako imports.
In Finland I imagine the carved stock and wood character would still add to value over , for example, a domestic birch or plain Jane walnut

Ya that's what i was thinking too. I've been searching for any super deluxes for sale in Finland but couldn't find many. Maybe people just don't want to get rid of these beautiful guns hahah.

Latest posts

Back