• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Finnwolf VL63 Looking to sell my Finnwolf .308: $2000.00

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

mitch weiss

I've decided to sell my Sako Finnwolf #10914. Too many guns and not enough time to enjoy them all, syndrome. One magazine, Burris 3-9 scope.
Sadly, the buttstock toe broke and was reattached by my gunsmith. He also added a Limbsaver pad.
More photos available

Smooth lever, nice wood. I put screw caps in the front & rear sight holds. Mitch 619-507-4503 SAKO22.jpg SAKO33.jpg SAKO44.jpg

SAKO22.jpg SAKO33.jpg SAKO44.jpg SAKO55.jpg SAKO66.jpg SAKO77.jpg SAKO88.jpg

SAKO33.jpg SAKO11.jpg

Interesting! I paid that much for a nice Finnwolf here in Canada 5 years ago. I bought a Finnish M39, Sako manufacture same time for $800,similar rifle just sold here for $2,000!
Go figure, Finnwolf no increase in market value, Mosin more than doubled in market value over same time. All I can say is...face palm :)

Interesting! I paid that much for a nice Finnwolf here in Canada 5 years ago. I bought a Finnish M39, Sako manufacture same time for $800,similar rifle just sold here for $2,000!
Go figure, Finnwolf no increase in market value, Mosin more than doubled in market value over same time. All I can say is...face palm :)
Here in Ontario, you never see one for sale.

I turned down $3000 (US) for mine in .308, which is in unfired condition. I had a chance to get the box but waited too long, and the widow's family tossed it.

Latest posts

Back